If you’ve never made homemade granola and you try making this I promise that afterwards you’ll be kicking yourself asking why you’d never made homemade granola before.
Three reasons why this recipe rocks:
1. It tastes fresher and therefore better than the fancy pants granola you buy at your lovely local organic shop.
2. It’s super flexible which means it can be customised for your demanding tastebuds.
3. Packed with protein, minerals, omega, zinc, calcium, iron and fibre. Imagine how crazy Popeye would go if he had granola instead of tinned spinach.
Store in an airtight container in a cold dry place.
Enjoy for breakfast with your favourite non-dairy milk or yogurt, fresh berries or simply on its own as a snack.
Luxurious Granola (made with coconut chips, pecans, pistachios and shaved almonds)
|Prep time||10 minutes|
|Cook time||20 minutes|
|Total time||30 minutes|
|Dietary||Gluten Free, Vegan|
|Meal type||Breakfast, Snack|
- 2 cups Jumbo Oats
- 1/2 cup Mixed Seeds (I used pumpkin, sunflower, linseed and sesame seeds)
- 1/3 cup Almond milk (or your favorite non-dairy milk)
- 1/4 cup Maple syrup
- 1/4 cup Coconut chips
- 1/4 cup Pecans (halved)
- 1/4 cup Pistachio kernels
- 1/4 cup Flaxseeds (grounded)
- 1/4 cup Flaked almonds